Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Much of the aspect of the series mirrors the anime series Cowboy Bebop by Shinichiro Watanabe.
- At one point of the series, Sarah points her finger (in a comical manner) to Bishop and shouts "Bang!" in homage to Spike Spiegel.
- Like in Cowboy Bebop, Sarah and her crew sometimes find themselves in financial situations and depend on bounties (via The Worlds' Most Wanted)
Sarah's creation was heavily influenced and inspiration from films starring Mel Gibson including Mad Max and Lethal Weapon.
- Sarah shares similar traits with Mel Gibson's character Martin Riggs-
- -They both served in the Special Forces operating in the Phoenix Program during the events of the Vietnam War
- -They are both excessive smokers and crack shots and play pranks on their partners and are fanatics of the Three Stooges.
- Sarah occasionally drives a GMC similar to Riggs.
- Sarah will conditionally use a Beretta 92FS which is the signature weapon of Martin Riggs.
- Sarah at one point tries to contemplate suicide after leaving the Special Forces dwelling on her horrific war experiences and her father's death from cancer. In Lethal Weapon, Riggs tries to kill himself over the death of his wife.
One of Sarah's main influences was the character Mad Max Rockatansky and this includes:
- Sarah drives a custom armored vehicle similarly patterned and influenced from the V8 Pursuit Special.
- One of Sarah's leather attire also consists of a full leather set bearing homage to Max
- Sarah uses a variety of sawn-off shotguns including a custom Remington Spartan or a Rossi Overland with custom exposed hammers. Although, out of all of her collection of shortened shotguns, Sarah claims she wants to collect a Savage/Stevens which, is the possible shotgun Max carried.
- Sarah herself was once wounded in the leg while fending off savage biker gangs while wearing her custom armor, this gives off a reference to Max's injury against the Toe Cutter from the first film.