Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The distant future is defined as the time period beyond Millennium 10. It lasts from 10,000 AD to the End of Time.
I have made several allusions and references to distant future events:
- 10,000 AD: Pluto gets big enough to turn to a gas giant. By this time, humans will have reverted to an Ancient Egyptian-esque society.
- 17,275 AD: Radiation levels in the Sagittarius Dwarf Elliptical Galaxy are expected to reach intolerably high levels.
- 20,012 AD: The androids of planet Mars will cease to function.
- 50,002 AD: Earth is moved 2 lightyears across space.
- 70,000,000 AD: Something happens.
- 100,000,000,000,000 AD: All stars die out, beginning the Degenerate Age.
- 1.e+100 AD: The Dark Age of the Universe, in which protons, positrons, photons, neutrons, wasps, fireflies, and possibly illuminated cicadas are the only things in existence. Some time later, a second universe begins, exactly the same as the previous universe, and the cycle restarts.