The distant future is defined as the time period beyond Millennium 10. It lasts from 10,000 AD to the End of Time.
I have made several allusions and references to distant future events:
- 10,000 AD: Pluto gets big enough to turn to a gas giant. By this time, humans will have reverted to an Ancient Egyptian-esque society.
- 17,275 AD: Radiation levels in the Sagittarius Dwarf Elliptical Galaxy are expected to reach intolerably high levels.
- 20,012 AD: The androids of planet Mars will cease to function.
- 50,002 AD: Earth is moved 2 lightyears across space.
- 70,000,000 AD: Something happens.
- 100,000,000,000,000 AD: All stars die out, beginning the Degenerate Age.
- 1.e+100 AD: The Dark Age of the Universe, in which protons, positrons, photons, neutrons, wasps, fireflies, and possibly illuminated cicadas are the only things in existence. Some time later, a second universe begins, exactly the same as the previous universe, and the cycle restarts.