Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Hombis are a race of mega-robots from the year 3000. Each one live inside a crater of a volcano, absorbing heat energy to live. They fight everytime, trying to get control over remanents of the Earth after the human collapse (2500). They can transform themselves in very rapid war-vehicles, and they power is directly proportional to the height of their volcano. They are named after the name of the volcanoes they dwell. The most powerful is "Ojos del Salado", from Argentina. He is capable to become an earth-drill.
The hombis usually make alliances in their war to take the control of Earth. The main alliances are:
- Sabe-Maule: Hombis from south Andes
- Teas: Hombis from Central and North America.
- Auletas: Hombis from Alaska.
- Norata: Hombis from Southern Central America
- Pro-Santorini: Hombis from Europe
- The Islands: Hombis from the Central Atlantic.
- Nevalta: Hombis from the central Andes.
- Nevodo: Hombis from the northern Andes.
- Lauca: Hombis from south/central Andes.
- Demacia: Hombis from SouthEastern Asia.
- Anahuac: Hombis from Southern NorthAmerica.
- Yama: Hombis from Hokkaido, Honshu and near islands.
- Kaya: Hombis from Kamchatka.
- Mauna: hombis from Hawaii.
- Ruvenzori: Hombis from Africa.
- Elbruz: Hombis from SouthWestern Asia.
- Varieda: Hombis from Southern Andes.
- Nortea: Hombis from the SouthWestern Pacific.
There has been many other alliances, they all absorbed by major groups. Important old alliances were:
- Atacama, absorbed by Nevalta
- NorthWest Atacama, , absorbed by Nevalta
- Ahagaar: North Africa, absorbed by Pro-Santorini and Ruvenzori.
- Selvia: Central America, absorbed by Teas.
- Etnacia: Central America, absorbed by Teas.
- Circolia: Central America, absorbed by Norata.
- Toce: Norternh Andes, absorbed by Nevodo.