Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The series follows a 22nd century colony-ship that is slingshot around a black hole and sent several millennia into the future. The colonists discover a group of humanity's descendants but they are not what they seem.
- Season 1- The Korolev is on 200-year journey to a habitable planet orbiting the star Fredricks 855. Commander Tex Ralston awakens once every decade to check the systems. However, he awakens untold millennia later and the Korolev is spiraling close to a black hole. After a few spins around the black hole, a seemingly random wormhole opens and sends them to a strange solar system. ARRIVAL.
- Season 2- A deep space exploration mission called the Phoenix is launched with a crew consisting of human and Malekathi, to explore the wormhole network. EXPEDITION.
- Season 3 - The Malekathi Tichuund Yaccar dies causing a power vacuum inside of Malekathi society. The Tichuund's three children: Prince Kras, Princess Aruarr and Prince Odan fight to the death for control of the Malekathi throne. HOMEWORLD.
- Season 4 - Barton Kale and his son Vinon compete in a system wide race. But Barton is captured by a gangster then forced to win for them. Vinon recruits his estranged brother, mechanic ex-girlfriend and a bounty hunter all of whom are more likely to kill him than the gangsters. SPACE RACE.
- Season 5 - A mining ship named the Yaccar's Spirit and its commander Tarla Madak, her payload specialist Elar Soban and crew, arrive at a planet on the far edge of the system and discover a starship graveyard. MAELSTROM.
- Season 6 - A space cruise is held to explore the "Wonders of the Galaxy," which consist of mostly Seraph ruins and artifacts. But when one of the celebrity passengers is murdered an investigation is launched. WONDERS OF THE GALAXY.
- Season 7 - The Seraphs have begun their extermination of all life in the galaxy but the colony of Ultima Thule is not going to go down with a fight. ONSLAUGHT.
- Season 8 - Three years into a protracted war with the Seraphs, both Malekathi and human forces are running dangerously low on resources. A veteran soldier leads his squad of rookies on a suicide mission as both species commit to a final push to the suspected Seraph homeworld. WARRIORS.
(Possible spin-off will be like my version of Tomorrowland, like a science fiction "Harry Potter.")
(There may be material enough for 10-12 seasons overall)
- Earth (Sol 3)- Homeworld of the Human race since antiquity.
- Fredricks 855 D- One of the first human colony solar systems, the original destination of the colony ship Sergei Korolev.
- Home Star System - Home system of the Malekathi race and primary location of all the action in the series.
- Nexus Star Station - A nexus point for most human citizens to the rest of the galaxy, an abandoned alien space station that humanity moved inside of. One of many wonders of the galaxy.
- This television series pilot is the most reworked and most important of all work that is being done by Psyfyman81. There is a rush to complete the series toward actual production within the next five years.
- CROSS THE EVENT HORIZON OF THE SMBH AROUND 1,500 LY AWAY FROM EARTH. VON NEUMANN PROBES ACROSS THE GALAXY, DATA COLLECTED AT THE LIBRARY. NEAR REAL-TIME MAP OF THE GALAXY. CREATION OF THE GALACTIC TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM VIA THE WORMHOLES. CAPITAL OF THE HOME STAR SYSTEM IS SITUATED IN A FICTIONAL IRREGULAR DWARF GALAXY/CLOUD LOCATED 35,000 LY from Earth, outside of the galaxy.
- SPACE CORPS: A group of cadets train in the Space Corps. The Space Corps is a mix of Boy/Girl Scouts, JROTC, and the nerd dream of Tomorrowland and Starfleet Academy. Inspire young people to go to college and pursue dreams in science and exploration. 18 year olds, 4 year school duration.
- GALAXY: First intergalactic star missions. Set many decades or centuries after the end of S8. Darker but also lighter in approach.
- MECHANISTRA: 500 years after the end S8. Galactic community constructs an artificial planet. Setting of an interactive MMO.
- Spindizzy: dome over city and lift it into space.
- Jackson's Rift
- Algol 3
- Strip Mining Moon - Halo 3
- 70 year-long Zone Wars