Saturn is the sixth planet from Sol, it is a major contributor of He-3 to the rest of the Sol System.
|Points of interest||
Huygens Dome City
- Argo Navis, a large Stanford Torus rotating space habitat that acts as a port of call for the residents wanting to visit other parts of the solar system using solar sails.
- Saturn (upper atmosphere)
- Titan, the human population resides in several domes, the capital is known as Huygens City.
- Enceladus, primary water producer for the Saturnian system
- Rhea, tourist attraction for spectators coming to check out Saturn's rings and Rhea's ringlet.
- Iapetus, small moon known for its equatorial ridge and odd discoloration on one hemisphere.
- Mimas, small moon known for its large circular creator resembling an eye with an iris.
GLAMOUR SHOTS GALLERY