Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Saturn is the sixth planet from Sol, it is a major contributor of He-3 to the rest of the Sol System.
|Points of interest||
Huygens Dome City
- Argo Navis, a large Stanford Torus rotating space habitat that acts as a port of call for the residents wanting to visit other parts of the solar system using solar sails.
- Saturn (upper atmosphere)
- Titan, the human population resides in several domes, the capital is known as Huygens City.
- Enceladus, primary water producer for the Saturnian system
- Rhea, tourist attraction for spectators coming to check out Saturn's rings and Rhea's ringlet.
- Iapetus, small moon known for its equatorial ridge and odd discoloration on one hemisphere.
- Mimas, small moon known for its large circular creator resembling an eye with an iris.
GLAMOUR SHOTS GALLERY