Information (Move some of this to season 3 Bloodlines)
- The mining ship is crewed by 4-5 people and 2 repair droids.
- Royal empire
- Space PKs
- Caste system
- Alien star system
- Abducted from Earth, lost colony, royal homeworld is important
- Problems with native population
- 5324 AHA
- Original space opera idea from 2001
- Royal family, the king dies, siblings kill each other for control of the throne, the reluctant one succeeds.
- Coliseum (arena)
- Dune- Arrakis (desert world with spice)
- Societal heads
- No mystical crap!
- 5 moons, now moons of Pylltumm or planets in their own right. Terraformed 10,000 years ago.
- 4 branches: EXECUTIVE: King/Queen, Prince/Princess- rule small principalities. Emperor/Empress. Cabinet of ministers "The Chamber". Chancellor (head of govt). Citizens can publically audit the govt. Nobility- Count-highest, Duke-mid, Baron-lowest. High Prefect, Prefect. LEGISLATIVE: Unicameral. JUDICIAL: Lawgiver, Judicator, Audicator, Magistrate, Corrector, Consul, Inquistor. Grand Inquisitor. MILITARY: Praetor/Proctor. Defense Forces (ARMY- GEN/LT GEN/BRIG. COL, LTCOL, MAJ. CPT, 1/2 LT. SGM/WO, SGT, CPL, CENTURION. NAVY- GRAND ADML/LTADML/COUNTERADML. CDRE, CAPT, CMDR. LCDR, LT, SUB LT.WO, PO, SM. GENDARMARIE: Provost. INFANTRY. ELITE GUARD. ROYAL GUARD.). RELIGIOUS: ELDER SHAMAN, SAGE, HIGH PRIEST/ESS. GRAND MASTER- POPE.
- WARDS/FELLS/SECTIONS-SMALL PARTS OF DISTRICTS
- INDENTURED SERVANTS
- MUNICIPALITY- CITY/LOCAL AREA. PRINCIPALITY- RUN BY A PRINCE. "LANDING" LONG DYNASTIES. 1ST CIVIL.RECONST. 2ND CIVIL- CURRENT ERA. NEW AGE!
- Egyptian/Sumerian abductees.
- ARCADIAN HEGEMONY. NATION-STATE.
- CURRENCY: ANTONES.
- MERIDIAN, CITY-STATE. ROYAL BUILDING, MUSEUM, ROYAL PLAZA, ROUND TABLE, EXECUTIVE CHAMBER, RESIDENCE. BANK/TREASURY.
The Draslaydian Prophecy (move to Season 3 Bloodlines)
According to Draslaydian myth and prophecy, long ago Rock Devils arrived in their Solar System and tried to give the Draslaydian people salvation as their civilization was reluctant to receive salvation their civilization was thrown back a thousand years into the past with limited technology and their moon was shattered, coalescing into three seperate moons. The one tribe that was sent back in time is the current small population of Draslaydians. Much of their previous technology has been lost to the ages. But in recent years, Draslaydian and Human archaeologists have discovered evidence of human remains deep in the sediment of their main continent, garnering much questions as to if the myth is really true or not.
There is a long held prophecy on the Draslaydian homeworld, it revolves around the Zeith (an extragalactic space weapon) and the false Zeith (an extragalactic telepath). Part of the prophecy goes," When the Eye of the Nanzet glows red, the true Zeith will reveal themself. And the dying star will explode." Many Draslaydian religious elders claim that this is not a prediction since it has already happened and has happened many times before. Speculation has been placed on a star near the Ghet homeworld that could go nova in as little as 25 years or less.