Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is the Time line of Galaxy Beyond.
- 5039 A.D.
- With Earth in danger of collapsing upon it's many problems, many nations seek to find refuge in space.
- 5040 A.D.
- The United States of America launches several satellites to planets in the solar system, along with those yet unexplored.
- In response, Russia announces it's plan to attempt a manned mission to Mars.
- 5045 A.D.
- Many countries have launched independent space exploration programs consisting of The United States, Russia, China, India, The European Union, Japan, Iran, Israel, Canada, Turkey, Brazil and South Korea.
- 5051 A.D.
- Russia successfully lands a man on Mars, but due to technical difficulties shuttle is unable to return.
- 5055 A.D.
- Iranian shuttle set for the moon, named Arakla I, explodes in the atmosphere.
- 5057 A.D.
- Joint cooperation between The United States, Canada and the European Union leads to an international shuttle heading to Mars.
- Massive flooding in Asia due to glacier melting leads to Asian nations putting more funding into space programs.
- Japan, India, Turkey and Canada all successfully land on the moon.
- 5058 A.D.
- International Shuttle Hope consisting of men from America, Britain, Canada, France, Netherlands, Russia and Japan launches from Kennedy Space Center.
- Suspected spying in the Israeli Space Agency by Iranian officials lead to a short war in which the half constructed Iranian shuttle Arakla II is destroyed.
- 5059 A.D.
- Daztron Corporation, a Russian energy corporation enters the space technology sector.
- Minor technical difficulties lead to Hope losing contact with Earth for a few days, though problem is fixed.
- 5061 A.D.
- 5062 A.D.
- Hope lands on Mars, collects soil samples and successfully heads back to Earth.
- Israel begins to weaponize it's space shuttles in order to protect against hostile nations.
- 5063 A.D.
- China begins to diverts rivers to sustain the needs of it's populations, leading to fierce denunciations from India who is dependent on the rivers for it's population.
- Daztron Corporation begins work on it's own civilian shuttle
- Israeli plans to create a satellite with Space to Earth laser warhead targeting is leaked leading to international outrage
- 5064 A.D.
- The United States military begins work on an armed shuttle to protect it's satellites
- The Indo-Sino war is fought over control of the waterways in Asia
- 5065 A.D.
- A joint European Union-United States declaration declares plans to build a research facility on the moon
- Indo-Sino war reaches a death toll of 275,000 people.